[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Background for an allied list.... - Page 3 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:59 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:23 pm 

Even in death, they are of use.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:17 pm 

Ok, right, allow me to move right along with this. This next peice will prove why I have posted recently asking any info about the Harlequins, both the structure of the units and to what end they work.
There are rumours, and various pieces of fluff that say since the Eldar are not for the Imperium that means they are against the Imperium, while others say that there are times that the Imperium and Eldar have formed a small alliance to work toward a mutual end.....

Anyway, here goes, and any imput would be appreciated.....

Hexadecimally yours,
Bandiceet.

Amanda’s Command were trotting along the hall as soon as the command was out of her mouth. As soon as the first four soroita’s reached where the passage branched, they fired their flamers down along both corridors, with out bothering to check if there was anything to fire at. Neatly curtailing a small ambush in the left corridor before the ambushers had fully readied themselves. Only those at the back of the ambush, the last few to be hit by the searing heat had the chance to scream in agony. The right passage, surprisingly, proved to be empty.
Behind her, Amanda heard some of the terminators drag the now destroyed servitors back into the garage, thus clearing a way out.
With a curt nod Amanda sent some of her command in front of her, while the rest followed behind. The passage they followed was only 20 meters long with a few doors leading off into some small offices, which were searched for anything useful before they headed off to where the corridor cornered to the right.
“Mistressâ€

Oi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:36 am 

Well, this hasn't been active for a while. Interesting to see you're still adding to it. I just hope more people look at it. It's a good series of linked stories.

Only thing that came to mind is that if I remember correctly, I think Eldar are about the same hight as a Marine, standing about 8-9 feet tall. I remember reading a comic strip where a Titan crew teamed with a Eldar Titan to defeat a Tyranid infection. When the Eldar stood up after honouring the planet & it's pain, the humans were a little stumped by their hight, looking forwards into the bottom of their chests.

One thing is for sure, if the Eldar are getting involved, things are certainly deeper than it seems. And when those Eldar are Harlequins...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:44 am 

Thanks very much for the feed back, 'Rex. I appreciate it.

The main reason why I work on this intermittently is because the ideas for what is going to happen comes in fids and fads. Then for Narrative Imperative I have to ponder on how to work it all into the story so it flows a bit better.

Thanks again.

Hexadecimally yours,
Bandiceet

Oi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:01 pm 

Excellent story(ies) Bandiceet, I'm a big fan.. Was this originally thought up as an actual 40k army?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:44 pm 

Quote:
Excellent story(ies) Bandiceet, I'm a big fan..
Thank you very much. I just had three weeks off from work, and foolishly thought I would have time to work on it more, but want chances do you think it had of happening? Some where between about zero and none....

Quote:
Was this originally thought up as an actual 40k army?
I do have a list, and it is very close to being complete in actuallity as well with only about one more model to buy and about 10 or so to finish painting, with the intent of allying all three armies together. I wrote this up as a justification of bringing the three together.....

Hexadecimally yours,
bandiceet

Oi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:44 pm 

I'd kinda forgotten about this for a while I must admit. Scary thing is, last Friday I spent most of the night talking to someone who wanted to do - a Black Templars army, with a Daemonhunters Inquisitor & maybe some other stuff, + a unit or two of sisters, possibly including a unit with up to 4 meltaguns in a Immolator. After mentioning the Inquisitor I had built ages ago then updated for the Daemonhunters Codex, he actually brought a Grey Night Terminator with Psycannon to make his Inquisitor & their codex, then I ended up helping him build the Inquisitor.

And now this topic comes back to life....

Interesting coincidence...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:55 pm 

Ok, slightly more to add here. I am sure someone will correct me if I have made the mistake of thinking it is Slaanesh that the Harlequins don't particularly like out of the four Chaos gods.....Anything to point me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

It is only a small amount here. I had some time to kill at work tonight so.....

Hexadecimally yours,
Bandiceet.

“We are currently have a problem that perhaps you can help us withâ€

Oi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:01 pm 

And the story continues...

You got it right, they constantly battle Slaanesh since, it, wants to feast on their souls, since it was them who created, it.

Do I sense a Armagedon list appearing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:44 am 

Maybe....It may be not not appearing....

Hexadecimally yours,
Bandiceet

Oi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:31 pm 

Ah, a double negative. Some may take that as a yes...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:23 pm 

Well some more....

Hexadecimally yours,
Bandiceet.

“It may be best if you knew our reasons to be here, before I can answer that fully, Canoness.â€

Oi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:55 pm 

Interesting. It seems like this will soon become the longest running topic here time wise, thing is it's mainly just the 2 of us. Eh, whatever. I like the story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:30 am 

an interesting read... always fun to see how others veiw eldar and harlequins...

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:55 am 

I must admit my view of the harlequins is from a lot of guess work, made up from half over heard conversations.

Hexadecimally yours,
Bandiceet

Oi!