[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Fight On Pt2 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:54 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Fight On Pt2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:38 pm 

Hey all now that the fan fiction forums seem to becoming alive again I thought I might post some more stuff up involving our favourite psycho marine, enjoy!

The marine dove as heavy bolter fire ripped apart the section of street he was in barely a few seconds before. The night was lit by the strobing blasts of gunfire and tracer rounds as they whipped their way down the streets of the war-torn hive. The bitterly cold night air was thick with smoke that was occasionally lit up as a massive explosion ripped apart buildings and troops. The sub-sonic booms of lightnings and thunderhawks as they cleaved the air on attack runs buffeted the fragile ruins. The marine took stock of the situation, he had been separated from his squad minutes previously as a vast chain of artillery fire had pounded the building they were holding into dust and debris. Enemy troops rebel PDF had attacked in the dust and smoke, special weapon troopers cutting down marines before being ripped apart by bolter fire. The marine had charged into them hacking them apart with his power sword before charging after the others that had fled. The magnetic flux and interference caused by the sheer mass of buildings and explosions made vox-contact impossible and the ever changing landscape impossible to navigate. When in doubt advance

The marine smashed through the door of the building, moving stealthily through the rooms to enfilade the heavy bolter team holding the street. I feel something, a dull sensation, an ache of the soul, and its coming from up ahead With a roar the marine burst through the wall the five PDF troopers being ripped apart in seconds by bolter fire until only one remained, an officer by the look of him. I need information The officer fired his laspistol desperately at the armored giant. With a contemptuous backhanded blow the pistol went skittering down the street. The marine picked the officer up by the scruff of his jacket.
“Tell me where your forces are deployed wretchâ€

Last edited by olly on Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:14 am 

Dude this stuff rocks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:43 pm 

Another home run for olly p.!

Only one gripe though.
"Blue energy from the power sword blazed against the red glow of the power sword."
I dont think this sentence meshes very well. Could you use a description other than "the power sword" for one of them?

Loved it all the same!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:50 pm 

it has been fixed, I agree bit of a dodgy sentence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:05 pm 

awesome story, i luv it! very interging!

Th3 [N]006) 0f @ll [N]006's)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:39 pm 

I read a couple of paragraphs and had to force myself to pull away to continue with homework. That alone tells me its awsome :D! Great work!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:09 pm 

Damn man! Not bad at all. Killing the Trator with his own weapon. Nice touch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:04 pm 

Thank you all! Glad you all like it, I shall endeavor to bring some more of our favourite marine as he ups the ante a bit, but with conflict on this weekend it may have to wait, but I shall try!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:42 pm 

So you'll be at Conflict, eh? Hmm, interesting...

See you there :twisted: ...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable