[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Part 11: Russia's Choose your own 40k adventure - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:57 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:25 pm 

Well here we are! I offer endless apologies to all of you that gave up waiting for the conclusion to my tale. Well you need wait no longer, for below is the second last installment of my adventure, which at this final moment is no longer a "choose your own adventure". For those of you who are not familiar with my story I beg that you spend some time reading through the previous installments that I will link to below.
Spend some time reading them, over any period of time that you wish for otherwise the conclusion of my tale won't make a great deal of sense.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 7B
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

For all of you ready to read on I hope that you enjoy. I feel honoured to have recieved the 'Best Thread' award for my efforts here, which I admit was the catalyst for my re-kindled work on the story. I make no claim that this second last installment will be worth all the time you've had to wait, but I hope it will be an enjoyable read none the less.

The previous winner was:
[align=center]Head for the bridge, destroy the daemon![/align]

Part 11:

You stand silent in the nightmare hall of this cursed ship, unintentionally breathing in time with the warm sticky breath of air that sucks and gusts down their corridor. Flaps of wet flesh-steel, formed in the wall slap and squelch like the gills of some grotesque fish. Your mind races through recent events, through recent discoveries and through recent traumas. Clues, you must find clues and are convinced that locked away in your mind is the key to destroy this monster of chaos. The thought of your missing men is still haunting the back of your mind, running into them as vile meat puppets would almost certainly be the straw that breaks your sanity. You turn to Ruigez and Taylor, both of whom are standing silent with their eyes tightly shut. You wonder what they are thinking about, happier times perhaps? Or is the thought or imminent death far too pervading?
“Menâ€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:28 pm 

Ooh.. impressive! And thank you for finally bringing the story to a close.. It seems to be well worth the wait. Well done!

Current Main Project:
Gorkamorka! Build a starter mob worth 100 Teef.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:38 pm 

Quote:
The torches affixed to your lasguns flick on,

TWIN LINKED!!!!1!!1!1 :mrgreen:

*Ahem*

Yeah, it's been a fun thread Russia. I can't help but feel that Mr Guardsmen is well and truely doomed, but considering he's a guardsman, it's the only job he's fit to do anyway. :wink:

Malifaux Henchman
Currently Painting: KoW Salamanders
Models Painted this Year: 38 (2015: 265)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:57 pm 

I had a feeling it might be Nurgle related! I guessed it! You can even check it if you want to. Part 9 if I remember. And it's looking more Nurglely by the minute!

I'll agree, this has been fun. The Guardsman might be doomed, but at least he's survived longer than the expected suvival time for Guard, 5 min if I remember correctly.

Oh, & 1 last thing,
Quote:
I hope I haven't screwed up any plans you had Russia. I'd hate to see this stuffed up because I accidently threw a wrench in the works. If I did, I'll get it out.
AAHHH MY ARM!!!
I've almost got it!
AAHHHHHH!!!!!
Almost...
AAAHHHHH!!!!
Got it. Um, anybody got a spare Bionic arm handy...... :lol:
I'm still waiting for that arm. This one stinks like hell, & the flies won't leave it alone...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:46 pm 

HE won't die!!! Suicidal bayonet charges are what these guys do best!! that daemon is soooo dead!
For the emporer!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:26 am 

You so got me excited Thought the next part ot the tale was here

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable