[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
The third story of the 40k Gang - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:54 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:43 pm 

Hey all here is the latest story arc for the 40k gang, once again they are up to their old antics, though its a slow start there will inevitably be more action later on. Enjoy!

One year after the events on Silvanos IV

An arbites prison complex, a squat rockrete construct built into a mountainside, twenty kilometers outside Hive Jako on the industrial world of Haskin, it was raining, a lone figure wrapped in a high-collared cape stood back against a light pole sipping a hot caffeine drink. He looked up as a rugged and haggard figure approached. It was Mallion, unshaven for months, hair unkempt and rugged and wearing a worn bodyglove that was falling apart he smirked when he saw how Pallin was dressed, Pallin threw the empty caffeine container over his shoulder and looked Mallion up and down,
â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:26 am 

Paul? One of the Beatles are planning a hit?

Looks like they're jumping right back into trouble...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:22 am 

Good peice of groundwork....

Hexidecimally yours,
Bandiceet

Oi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:45 pm 

yeah groundwork a necessary evil in longer plots but oh well, here's the next part of their scheming, enjoy!

The group walked into the lobby of a high profile establishment in the upper levels of the hive Jako, the group was all dressed in regal suits to blend in with the aristocratic crowd, as the group walked in from under the rain a door man gestured to a finger scanner, Mallion walked forward and got scanned through, it flashed green and a servant took his storm coat, Anderson likewise green, Pallin, Royce, Nyls and B never being here before got flashed red, the guard gestured to the door, Pallin, Royce, Nyls pulled aside their coats and gestured to the holstered autopistols at their sides, the doorman gestured to the alcoves above them, twenty carapace-clad security force troopers wielding hellguns had them squared up, Anderson and Mallion turned around and waved them off with cheeky grins, as they stepped into the elevator Mallion idly straightened his collar,
“I wonder what Paul will sayâ€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:57 am 

heh heh he he heh BOOM!!!

Starting to speed up. Keep it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:48 pm 

Sorry about taking so long to post up the next installment but I've been quite busy recently (family, uni, conflict....) so anyways here's the next part enjoy!

A warehouse on the outskirts of Gavan Hive.
“Are you ready for the assignment?â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:32 pm 

Hmmm, do I smell trouble brewing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:28 pm 

Woop been hella bored and have started writing fan fiction again so here is the next installment for the story with a nice little twist more very shortly! 8)

Twenty-two hours later
Pallin and Royce stood to attention inside the atrium where the governors were discussing who should be elected, dozens of officials and ministrum staff bustled back and forth across the three story high chamber and a veritable armada of servo-skulls hovered in the air above. Pallin and Royce were currently guarding one of the few exits from the atrium; they kept their eyes peeled for their target whilst saluting anyone who looked superior that walked past. Elsewhere on the station Mallion and Nyls where searching for another target and B and Anderson where tracking down a private meeting between remaining two targets. All in all things were going exactly to plan, the comm-link chimed
+Gamma Twelve, this is Mallion, target neutralized, repeat one down three to go, standby Pallin and Royce will rendezvous shortly, ETA approx five minutes, Mallion out+
Pallin clicked his comm,
+Roger that, over and out+
Just then one of the officials looked up from the data slate they were reading and looked up, as if in slow motion, began drawing something from within his robes. Pallin recognized him instantly and swore loudly raising his hellgun; Royce did likewise the adept-assassin drawing a sinister needle pistol. Pallin recognized the weapon, only one bounty-hunter group used that sort of xenos-tech, The Spooks. Pallin finally managed to pull the trigger sending a salvo of las-fire at the Spook, who twisted and hand flipped backwards, Pallin had not stopped swearing.

The chamber rocked with an explosion sending Pallin tumbling, he looked up as Royce helped him to his feet, and swore, pale sinister light was spilling out across the chamber, screams seemed to follow in its wake, bestial roars and high pitched warbles echoed. As one all of the servo-skulls dropped dead and shattered on the floor, then Pallin saw it, the spook did to, as did Royce. Pallin was already running, he and Royce made it through the door and began keying it shut, the Spook desperately ran after them,
â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:39 pm 

Those guys should invest in anti-Daemon charms or something. Blasted things seem to haunt them...;)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable