[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
After Storm Army Corps. - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:55 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: After Storm Army Corps.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:34 pm 

ey ey.
I've always believed that making your own army really adds to the warhammer experience, and so i have gone about making my own army. This took me a whole double period in English class to come up with (80 mins) so don't be too hard. Also there are props heaps of grammatical errors, just ignore them and try to make sence of it as much as possible.

so thanks for reading/ criticizing.
<3 alex.

AlexanderSalamander’s Imperial Guard Legion

Legion Name: After Storm Army Corps.

Planet Name: Mercedes IV

Planet Ruler: Robertus Ferguson

The After Storm Legion where founded shortly after Abadon’s Eye of Terror campaign. The Imperium of man was relatively short of troops and called upon many planets to muster up forces for the defence of any other attempts to destroy the Imperium. Mercedes IV was one of the first planets to volunteer for this role and joined forces with other planets wanting to help without enough man power. Soon the black smitheries where up and running, providing armour and weaponry for the men of ASAC. Boys as young as 14 where asked to join as the army gained power and experience helping the Emporer rebuild his Imperium and they soon became renounced for their deadly aim in combat and their strategic ideas.

The ASAC are courageous fighters and are dedicated to return the favour of help to the Imperium, after the many years it has saved Mercedes IV in these dark times. They fight using a lot of man power, relying heavily on their weapons and not so much on tanks, however they do have numerous in their disposal. Although they are still relatively new to the war scene the many battles they have been sent on after the 13th great crusade has gained them much experience and skills.

Colour Scheme: basecoat- chaos black; scorched brown overcoat; followed by commando khaki clothing, keeping the armour scorched brown.

War Taunt: (not sure if IG normally have this, but I want one :D) “For The Emporerâ€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:36 pm 

note- they're only short stories to give an idea of the happenings of ASAC. they are not made to be awe summoning masterpieces. =o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:00 pm 

I really like them :D Ever thought of becoming an author? :lol: (seriously)
Quote:
But don’t get cocky
reminds me of the marines off Halo going
Quote:
Don’t get cocky now!
Catchya!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:02 pm 

i rather enjoyed that, woudln't mind seeing a part two from either story

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:58 pm 

Very well written!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable