[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
photoshop'd - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:59 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: photoshop'd
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:54 pm 

well! i 'found' photoshop a while ago and was instantly hooked. i've become fairly used to it. and have started using it to enhance warhammer images. it doesn't look anywhere near as good as how they do it on the boxes + magz but i thought i might put it out there and see if anyone here knew a thing or two about photoshop and could help me better my warhammering of it! :D

**NOTE** i didn't paint nor own any of the models shown. so don't haxor me and stuff please. it was just for show and tell purposes.
thanks; alex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:24 pm 

I have used it extensively professionally but its a bit hard to just say 'heres a tip'. There are some really great tutorial on how to get the most out of layers and effects etc. online, try a little searching . . .

If there is anything specific that you would like help with I can see if I can help

Wyrd Henchman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:53 am 

hey alex i am by no means a professional at this like one second is but i would suggest with the flamer on the battlesuite whilst very close to the point try zooming in on the barrel and joining the flame exactly up to the barrel end as even wihtout my glasses i can see it does not match up properly. Also with the background and the models in flight try playing with the opacity levels and changing the settings (default:normal) to hue etc, just play around and see what does what really. Also a slight critizism, the feet area of the raptor is blurred at the edges, is this deliberate? if not im sorry but im not sure how to fix it but i thought i would point it out. Great job mate :) post up some more when you have them ey, pleasure to see, and as one second said just google photoshop tutorials and there is millions of sites with great tips etc on them :) good luck man,
Wigham

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:14 pm 

No offence, but why are there blue.. things comming out of its feet? The jets are on its back. ;)

Current Main Project:
Gorkamorka! Build a starter mob worth 100 Teef.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable