[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Part 10: Russia's Choose your own 40k adventure - Page 2 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:56 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

What will you do?
Poll ended at Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:46 pm
Head for the bridge, destroy the daemon! 43%  43%  [ 6 ]
Head for the workers quarters and try to blow the engines! 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Head back to command and blow the ship from outside! 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Take your time before heading to the bridge, the daemon is bluffing... 21%  21%  [ 3 ]
Take your time and figure out how to blow-up the ship, the daemon is bluffing... 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Total votes: 14
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:07 pm 

Not being rude, but if you read the entry I found;
Quote:
Furfur is a ... demon.... He appears as an Angel, or as a winged stag with human arms and a flaming tail. He controls storms and will only answer questions with lies, unlesss he is enclosed within a magic triangle when he will solve the most abstract problems.
I don't know about you, but I tend to think finding out how kill a Daemon a quite valid question to ask someone who can answer even the most abstract question. Now, if only i could ask him how to make my first million & keep it.... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:47 pm 

Location: A place behind a rainbow and inside a shadow. ie// Port Kennedy
Daemon's are by nature both devious and bloodthirsty; if it could have killed us, i find it hard to believe that it would be wobbling through the walls. Maybe the inquisitor's bolts are having a sustained effect?

Methinks that the triangle is well and good, but why are we assuming that the daemon's name is FurFur? That is the name of the crewmember, but no self-respecting daemon will attain the name of a mere mortal, simply because he summoned it. Perhaps instead of immediately running off, we could instead look around the other sections of the ship, or at least the immediate surroundings.
Of course, there is the thought that we need three men for a triangle, or one BLIND man that can't be seduced by the demon... should we really risk getting one killed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:51 am 

[marq=left]FINAL EPISODE COMING SOON!!![/marq]
[/color][/size]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:52 pm 

..bout time :P hehe.. im not pushing you, go at your own pace Russia. Make it epic! :D

Current Main Project:
Gorkamorka! Build a starter mob worth 100 Teef.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:38 pm 

Horray!

*to the tune of "flight of the Valocies(?)"
Kill the Daemon, Kill the Daemon, kill the Daemon...

Like NCODB said, at your own pace Russia, it's just I'd almost forgotten about this story line. Don't be afraid to take longer to make it even better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:09 am 

Dont worry, Id almost forgotten about it too :P Just been so involved in uni amongst other things and havent found the time (or effort). But Uni is on its way out for another year and them BAM! Be prepared!