[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Star Wars - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:58 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Star Wars
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:01 am 

hey i just had a weird idea they have lord of the rings warhammer so why not star wars warhammer weird idea :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Star Wars
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:08 am 

Something like this, perhaps?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:16 am 

:shock: :shock: i never get a new idea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:45 am 

ohhhhh i've seen this book before but never the minatures, interested to see where you can get them from

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:06 am 

Those miniatures are rare.

The current release is Star Wars Miniatures by Wizards of the Coast - prepainted plastic miniatures released as a collectable mini's game. It's not bad at all.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:30 am 

Quote:
:shock: :shock: i never get a new idea
thats ok, i am thinking of making a game based on the battle tech universe. it will have hexs and... :D

Accept certain inalienable truths Necrons will rise, invul saves will fail, you too will deep strike off of the table. Later you'll fantasize that when you were young Necrons didn't come back, Tyranids were gods and the scatter die always read Hit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:50 pm 

Speaking of Star Wars info;

When did Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vader find out that Luke Skywalker was his son?
Sure they have the same last name, perhaps not so common in that galaxy, but at the end of EP III, Anakin believed he killed Padme, and thus their children?
At what point did he know that Luke was his? Who was he told by (I presume the Emperor).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:58 pm 

Quote:
At what point did he know that Luke was his? Who was he told by (I presume the Emperor).
Excellent nerdly topic. :)

Likely Vader figured it out following the Death Star debacle - the Rebellion would have made Luke their new recruiting posterboy, and either the name or family resemblance (Hayden Christianson notwithstanding) would provide the necessary clues.

Seeing as they were ALL clueless on Leia, this explanation makes more sense than the Emperor tipping him off.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:06 pm 

I'm just going to go with the Force on this one. He felt him through the force.

Best Painted: Freemachine 2012
Best Painted: Dungeonmachine 2013

2nd place: Jacks 13

One-Eye's Commision Painting Services
Contact by thread or PM.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:34 pm 

Quote:
I'm just going to go with the Force on this one. He felt him through the force.
Pfft! That's your answer to everything.

'Daddy? How did Obi-wan Kenobi know the Death Star wasn't a moon?'
'The Force, son.'
(WRONG! His years of experience as a Jedi and Republic general made him familiar with weapons of mass destruction)

'Daddy? How did Luke blow up the Death Star without his targeting computer?'
'The Force, son.'
(WRONG! He'd been flying along that trench for so long that he was practically right on top of the exhaust port, making the shot something of a 'slam dunk')

'Daddy? Where do Jedi babies come from?'
'Oh, uh, the Force Stork brings them... yeah, that's it.'
(WRONG! Episode III proved otherwise... shame, really)

... aaaand so forth.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:36 pm 

Quote:
No, its because he could bullseye wamp rats with his T16 back home. They're no bigger than 2m!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:41 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
No, its because he could bullseye wamp rats with his T16 back home. They're no bigger than 2m!
That merely proved that the task was not impossible, and acts as analogy only. Unless he was bullseying the wamprats with proton torpedoes in his X-wing fighter while hurtling down a fifty kilometer trench, the task has no direct correlation. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:04 pm 

Quote:
When did Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vader find out that Luke Skywalker was his son?
didnt this actually come up in ep 4 or 5? been at least 6 months since ive seen either of those movies, but i thought it was covered at some point...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:08 pm 

Longer since I've seen it, but have seen it enough times to be sure that it just came out of left field in Empire with no preamble or explanation.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable