[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
The 40k gang story continues! - Page 2 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:51 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:04 pm 

Sounds like someone re-decorating! :lol:

Ah, always enjoy reading a good story. It's just getting around to it that's the hard part. I find ths stuff works well for me.

Again, I say keep up the good work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:36 pm 

here's even more just recently typed...
enjoy! more to following as soon as I type it...

They ran hard, veering expertly down corridors in a mad race to escape from the doomed facility. Royce now carried the unconscious B over his shoulder, the psyker having passed out from the psychic pressure in the main hangar bay. The group ran past a room containing dozens of flashing cogitators. Nyls stopped and poked his head back to check the room before jogging in, the rest of the group following him. They looked quizzically at him as he inspected a screen covered in flashing machine runes.
“What’s it say?â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:52 am 

“Save it where not home yetâ€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:11 pm 

Sounds like there could soon be a bit more trouble for them. Now they're going to the funhouse, are they? What can I say but "Welcome to the house of fun..."

Wonder if they have someone watching their backs for them.. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:33 pm 

Oh don't worry they are so in for it in the next few installments
Quote:
Wonder if they have someone watching their backs for them..
Funny you should say that... 8)

more soon! enjoy...

Reality warped as the shuttle tumbled through the warp, without Gellar fields it was doomed, easy pickings for any predator that found them. If it weren’t for the null collar on B that would have been the moment they entered the warp. It was after an eternal hour, minute or day nobody could tell time became meaningless that the first daemon found them. It came through the shuttle hull, fingers appearing through the hull before a bestial head with a singular horn bending into one eye socket and out the other followed. It hissed as it pulled itself through the hull. The damn thing was nearly five meters tall and doubled over to fit into the four-meter high cargo hold.
“Don’t shoot!â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:28 pm 

I don't know if I want that kind of help personally, but if you could somehow outsmart him...

Maybe "agree", then warn the Inquisitor? That's something that crossed my mind...

As usual, good work. Keep it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:24 pm 

Thread resurrection to the max, I recently felt like typing some more up for these guys so here we are. I will keep going till I at least finish this story arc
enjoy

Somewhere out in the dead space between planets in a minor asteroid belt a small warp hole opened, unnatural light poured out as reality was ripped asunder, asteroids were sucked into oblivion. A single cargo shuttle spat out, starlight glinting off its now dented hull as it rocked unsteadily.
“Oh frag me!â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:12 pm 

Hmmm, I guess the question is, is the daemon in his dreams the actual daemon, or just his battered mind playing tricks?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:11 pm 

This is a good read Olly keep up the great work

Im looking forward to seening were this goes :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:11 pm 

Quote:
Hmmm, I guess the question is, is the daemon in his dreams the actual daemon, or just his battered mind playing tricks?
Nope there one and the same, which to me would make it infinitelly worse, anyways here's the next part, enjoy!

Two Months later

“Everybody be cool this is raid!â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:37 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Nope there one and the same, which to me would make it infinitelly worse, anyways here's the next part, enjoy!
I'd say that's a bad thing too.
Quote:
“What actually try to kill a Lord Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus?â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:50 pm 

Here is the last installment for this story arc for our intrepid band of sell-swords, there will be another story arc soon as I'm feeling inspired.
Enjoy!

Inquisitor Lord Seth sighed as the screams and explosions rocking the building grew steadily closer. A final scream cut off by gun fire echoed in the hall outside. With a crash the wall next to the door was pulverized by Anderson’s power fist, the rest of the group rushed in weapons raised and steady. Mallion holstered his pistols and walked forward,
“Inquisitor Lord Seth, we meet at lastâ€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:50 pm 

that was brilliant. great ending.
looking forward to your next story should be good.
how did you end up going in the competition?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:36 pm 

Cheers shouldn't be too long before the next arc.
As for the BL comp. they finally set a deadline :roll: for the end of April so I'll know by then *sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:27 pm 

Niiiiiice. A good bit of anti-Daemon-backstabbing never went astray. It's all good.

Good luck with the comp.