[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
In the beginning... - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:56 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: In the beginning...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:38 pm 

More to be added later

It is no secret that our world is torn apart by war, which often is coupled with disease and famine. There are many reasons as to why this is so, be it man’s inability to settle quarrels in peace, or because of terrifying raids from Green skins, Beast men or other foul threats to humanity’s very survival. The threats that our known by us are dangerous to the extreme, but these threats we can prepare for, and thus lesson the damage done by them.

We know of the legions of Undead, both in the form of the vile Vampire Counts of Sylvania, and of the Tomb Kings of Ancient Khemri. Still known are the vile Green skins that ravage our villages from time to time, and the Beast herds that attack from the Great Forests from within our own Empire. Even caution must we show towards our friends the Dwarfs, and the Elves. On the other side of Athel Loren, the land of Bretonnia could at any time declare a war on us. These risks we are aware of. Even the hordes of barbaric tribes from the North who serve Gods I do not wish to mention for fear of my own salvation, we are aware of.

There are two threats that we in the Holy Land of Sigmar disbelief and that is where the threat really lies. The threat of the vile rat men, that some call Skaven. Little number of people belief of their existence, and even few of that number belief they are a threat, but I have seen them with my own eyes, riding on rats the size of wolves. This I fear is something that the Empire must be aware of, and prepare for its dangers.

But even more concerning, something that I have yet to bear witness to, and should Holy Sigmar see it fit, that I shall never bear witness to, is the rumours of a dark pact between the Warriors of Chaos, and the vile Skaven. From reports that I have heard, North of this very city Praag, lies a stronghold of
Moulder, a clan of the Skaven. These beasts fuse animals together to make disgusting parodies of nature. And it has been whispered in dark corners, that Warriors from a nearby tribe have been capturing beasts that have been set free by the Moulder Clan. Even more disturbing are reports of a giant… I am not sure what to call it, for it has a tail of a snake, and the torso of a rat, but is stands twice as tall as a man at least. And it can fly, using its unnatural wings. Never has this beast been seen without carrying a spear of ether. It is dangerous, and the warriors of the chaos tribe worship it like a God. Only once have I heard it referred to by a name, and that name was Kerrigor.

From a letter of the Ambassador to Praag,
Marcus Mogget III

Touchdowns - 6 For - 3 Against

Casualties - 3 For - 11 Against

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:38 pm 

Awsome. I love it!

The above statement is false

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:58 am 

careful with your "wargrammer" beastmen is one word :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:33 pm 

Quote:
careful with your "wargrammer" beastmen is one word :D
I know beastman is one word... but Word doesn't, and on the computer, Word seems to take pride of place.

And on a side note... you... telling me to watch any kind of grammer... :lol: That's a good one...

Sorry Gunny... couldn't help that one...

Touchdowns - 6 For - 3 Against

Casualties - 3 For - 11 Against

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable