Just alerting you that there is a 6 week Resurrection Tourney starting in 2 weeks for FUMBBL.
I'm back tugging your coattails about online tournaments again, this time we're partnering with the Spike! Magazine in Canada. I hope very much to get an Oceanic group together. 2 weeks to apply, get stuck in! smile.gif
Spike! Magazine Showdown
Our third online NAF tournament of 2016 will see us partner with the Canadian NAF Major tournament, the Spike! Magazine BB Championship! This post should point you toward everything you need to know to enter the Spike! Magazine Showdown (SMS), and compete to win physical, Spike! themed prizes.
The Spike! Magazine BB Championship is one of the five yearly NAF Major tournaments. It is held in British Columbia, Canada. This year, the Spike! will be held over the weekend of August 26th / 27th, and will use the much heralded Ironmanj ruleset! The Spike! is held in a beautiful part of Canada, and Steve and the Thunderbowl team put on a superb show. A trip out to BC is more than deserving of your holiday time! Further details can be found at the Spike! website, here. Sign up NOW!
The full rulespack is available here
, and here
Teams should be created using this link
, and coaches wishing to play in European timezones should apply here, North American timezones here, and Oceanic timezones here
Phil / Goo.
- Individual, non-progression Blood Bowl!
- Team treasury: 1.10 M gold. All inducements are permitted except Special Play Cards, Mercenaries and Team Wizards. Teams must hire 11 rostered players before adding Star Player
- Format: 6 games of Swiss in approximately 30 team groups formed according to timezone preference (Europe, America, Oceania)
- Weekly rounds
- Skill package 2 double skills, 4 normal, all available before game 1
Very Generous Spike! Prize Support
- The winner of the SMS will receive a free ticket to the Spike! Magazine BB Championship, BC, Canada, worth $50
- In the event the winner cannot attend the Spike!, the prize will be offered to the winner of the North American timezone group (should he not win the playoff)
- One coach using a tier 2 or 3 team that has completed all 6 games will be randomly chosen to receive Spike! themed prizes
- The winner of the Stunty Cup will also receive a Spike! themed prize
I will accept applications to the group every 48 h. Every tournament, someone misses out on joining us. Don't let that be you! apply, then check the group 48 h later. If you're not there, try again!