[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
TGA Presents: Critical Mass 2013 - A Warhammer 40K tourny - Page 8 - WestGamer
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:18 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:01 pm 
Site Admin

All good - cheers.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:57 pm 

Quote:
Yea great event as usual from the TGA gang and very happy with 4th overall with GKs now to hit the drawing board to take the list to 1850pts n 2000pts and figure out how to kill 3 wraithknights...

Congrates to Mike on getting overall and all the other players for a great event =)
Yup, I got mine insta-popped in two games... by lowly S6 force weapons too :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:26 pm 

yea I killed 1 in 1 game and killed 1 and did 4 wounds to another against Mike... But I got a few ideas just need to work on them abit more :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:21 am 

Results are up :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:17 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Yea great event as usual from the TGA gang and very happy with 4th overall with GKs now to hit the drawing board to take the list to 1850pts n 2000pts and figure out how to kill 3 wraithknights...

Congrates to Mike on getting overall and all the other players for a great event =)
Yup, I got mine insta-popped in two games... by lowly S6 force weapons too :oops:
Coteaz FTW!!

Good day, finished with 2 wins (one very close win over Alex.... finally!) and 2 losses

Loved the small 4x4 tables and with plenty of terrain as well made for some really fun games

Never actually got to hold the centre objective by the end of any of my games, but it was a fun little extra incentive for all

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:28 am 

Yeah, really excellent amount of terrain. I actually managed to hide a Wraithknight completely out of line of sight!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:48 am 

Thanks for the feedback guys, we've got even more terrain in the pipeline so its good to know people were happy with the level present :D