[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
GG Members Intro! - WestGamer
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:07 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: GG Members Intro!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 pm 

Just a quip and quick intro to who we are and all that. If you want to pop a picture link in, do so with the knowledge that everyone can see your beautiful face and will identify you immediately when they go to the Guild for the first time.

Name: Mel
Title: Your ever so 'friendly', geeky, Dutch-influenced and socially hyper Herald/PR Officer
Current Status: Attendance = Inactive. At the moment am VERY pregnant with my first and have been inactive for the reason being I feel like a waddling bloated hippo most of the time.

To explain, the heat doesn't do it any good either. Am hoping to become active again Post-birth (am due April 1st roundabouts, but it can happen anytime between now and then) and since it will be hitting the cooler months it should be easier for me to get around.
Aside from that, I am very easily contactable via the interwebs, PMing me for more info is very doable and I was made Herald for the specific reason that I like to talk and be talked to. Also if the President is not available, I'm one of the ones you go to who can either quickly pass along information or gather the info you need to have a great time at the Guild. So tell me and us about yourselves and, for the new folks, hopefully we can meet face to face soon and I can introduce the newest and youngest honorary member who will grow up surrounded by the world of gaming and fun people...

Name: Nicholas
Title: Future Evil Overlord of foam dice and rattles
Current Status: Kicking me in the ribs to bruising point and already plotting world domination through being adorable.

"I just like to talk" :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable